Learn how to utilize customer insights in customer support with Richard Jeffreys, CX expert and founder of CX All.
What to expect in this webinar:
- Evolution of customer support function and the requirements for modern companies
- Impact of digital channels on customer service
- How large and complex organizations can ensure that the voice of their customers are truly heard
- Practical steps to take to become more customer-centric
- Trends in customer behavior and their impact on the customer experience
About the Speaker:
Richard Jeffreys is a CX leader with significant experience gained from a variety of executive roles in FinTech, Investment and Corporate Banking. Richard, who is Human Centred Design Certified and a Six Sigma Black Belt, has lived and worked in US, Europe and Asia working with companies such as J.P. Morgan, Deutsche Bank and Standard Chartered Bank. He has visited customers in every region, across all Financial Service segments, leading to significant $mm revenue retention and new commercial opportunities.